Thursday 26 March 2015

The Unthinkable.

 
These days when I see you
You make it look like I'm see-through
Do tell me why you waste our time
When your heart ain't admitting you're not satisfied
You know I know just how you feel
I'm starting to find myself feeling that way too.

Thursday 26th March 2015. I wasn't prepared for what you had in store. Relief, and hurt of the most unimaginable kind. 

I wasn't prepared to be spending the night back at my parents. Away from my flat, my home, my future. 

As I came down my parents stairs earlier I remembered my childhood, all the excitable Christmas mornings when I'd run down the stairs with excitable energy. I'd give anything to go back to those days right now, telling that little girl to savour that time. Keep that precious heart to herself, don't believe the fairytails, don't build a life that can be destroyed by somebody else's mess. I am numb and I am afraid. Why?! Just why. What did I ever do to deserve this. 

Be strong little fighter, your life sure won't be easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely words....